Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that the Call for Papers for the 2022 Annual Conference of the Asia-Pacific Management Accounting Association is now available at http://s-ueno.sakura.ne.jp/APMAA_asia/2022_Bangkok_Conference..htm. The Call for Papers provides,

1. APMAA 2022 Conference Call for Papers (Academic Paper Sessions), and

2. APMAA 2022 Doctoral Colloquium Call for Papers.

The Asia-Pacific Management Accounting Association (APMAA) holds its Annual Conference (APMAA 2022) at Dhurakij Pundit University, Bangkok, Thailand, from 9 (Wednesday) to 11(Friday), November 2022. The conference theme is "Management Accounting: Recent Themes and Directions for a Digital Future." Today, we observe the automation and robotization of routine processes, the introduction of business intelligence, and the application of data analytics. Management accountants use data analytics to support value creation, which can be through increasing efficiency, improving profitability and cash flow, but also through customer management, innovation, and intellectual property. However, there seems to be insufficient academic research about digitalization in accounting and its impact on practices, education, and research. Thus, APMAA 2022 highly welcomes your research on this subject area. Of course, as in every other year, the 2022 Academic Paper Sessions provide subject areas that encompass various fields and accept manuscripts of almost any accounting subject.

Best regards,

Prof. Dr. Susumu Ueno

Chair of the Board of Directors, Asia-Pacific Management Accounting Association

http://s-ueno.sakura.ne.jp/APMAA_asia/

http://s-ueno.sakura.ne.jp/APMAA_asia/2022_Bangkok_Conference..htm

Important Dates for Authors (tentative)

Manuscript submission site (CMT) opens: May 20, 2022

Deadline for manuscript submission: July 15, 2022

Notification about acceptance/rejection of manuscripts: September 1, 2022

Registration Deadline: September 15, 2022

Welcome to our hotels in Bangkok, Thailand | Radisson Hotels