The Teaching & Education SIG of the Academy of International Business (AIB) presents the third installment of its series of mini IB-cases internationally discussed by AIB members from around the world as part of the Stronger Together initiative.

Thanks a lot to Dr. Dinorá Floriani and Dr. Mohamed Amal (both from UNIVALI, Brazil), Dr. Wenlong Yuan (University of Manitoba, Canada), and Dr. Maria Ilieva (Osaka City University, Japan) for their valuable contributions on this third mini case titled “How to move from a Multilatina internationalization path to a Global Leader Multinational?”. They provided us with their insightful perspectives to create a highly constructive resource that we can use with our students. Many thanks also to the T&E SIG’s leadership team for their full support.

You can find the mini IB-cases available at this link: https://tesig.aib.world/mini-cases-for-teaching-ib/

If you are an AIB member and want to contribute to this initiative, please feel free to write to us to [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

We are looking forward to working with you all to make good IB teaching great!

Teaching & Education SIG leadership team