The *Teaching & Education SIG <https://tesig.aib.world/>* of the *Academy
of International Business (AIB)* presents the third installment of its
series of mini IB-cases internationally discussed by AIB members from
around the world as part of the Stronger Together initiative.

Thanks a lot to Dr. *Dinorá Floriani *and Dr.* Mohamed Amal* (both from
UNIVALI, Brazil), Dr. Wenlong Yuan (University of Manitoba, Canada), and
Dr. *Maria Ilieva *(Osaka City University, Japan) for their valuable
contributions on this third mini case titled *“How to move from a
Multilatina internationalization path to a Global Leader Multinational?”*.
They provided us with their insightful perspectives to create a highly
constructive resource that we can use with our students. Many thanks also
to the T&E SIG’s leadership team <https://tesig.aib.world/leadership/> for
their full support.

You can find the mini IB-cases available at this link:
https://tesig.aib.world/mini-cases-for-teaching-ib/

If you are an AIB member and want to contribute to this initiative, please
feel free to write to us to [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

We are looking forward to working with you all to make good IB teaching
great!
*Teaching & Education SIG leadership team*

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.