--

*Karl P. Sauvant, PhD*

*Resident Senior Fellow*
*Columbia Center on Sustainable Investment*
Columbia Law School - The Earth Institute, Columbia University
435 West 116th St., Rm. JGH 825, New York, NY 10027
| p: (212) 854 0689 | cell: (646) 724 5600 e: [log in to unmask]
| w: www.ccsi.columbia.edu | t: @CCSI_Columbia
<https://twitter.com/CCSI_Columbia>

"What foreign investors want: Findings from an investor survey", "Incentivising
Sustainable FDI", "Leveraging Digital FDI for Capacity and
Competitiveness", "Green FDI: Encouraging carbon-neutral investment",
"Facilitating
Sustainable Investment to Build Back Better", "Extending International
Legal Aid from Trade to Investment: An Advisory Centre on International
Investment Law", "Increasing Transparency in Investment Facilitation:
Focussed Support is Needed", *Investment Facilitation for Development: A
Toolkit for Policymakers*, "More Attention to Policies! Improving the
Distribution of FDI Benefits. The Need for Policy-oriented Research, Advice
and Advocacy", "More and Better Investment Now!", "Facilitating Sustainable
FDI in a WTO Investment Facilitation Framework: Four Concrete
Proposals", "Multinational
Enterprises and the Global Investment Regime: Toward Balancing Rights and
Responsibilities”, "An Inventory of Concrete Measures to Facilitate the
Flow of Sustainable FDI: What? Why? How?", are available at
https://ssrn.com/author=2461782 .

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.