Re: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/358708840_Contents_and_editorial_of_Vol_4_No_4_of_IJEXPORTM

Re: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/357648949_Special_Issue_in_the_memory_of_Professor_Jorma_Larimo_1954-2022

Dear Colleagues

I would like to inform you that Vol. 4 No. 4 of International Journal of Export Marketing (IJEXPORTM) will be published very soon. IJEXPORTM is a triple blind peer-reviewed journal and this year will apply for the Emerging List of Clarivate (WOS) and the SCOPUS list. The journal has published 16 issues since its establishment in April 2015 and has been accredited by ABS1 list (24.6.2021 under International Business), JUFO list (Finland), Norwegian list (Norway), Polish list (Copernicus) and American list (Cabell’s Directory).

I welcome your papers that will be reviewed by our team of reviewers. Our intention is not to reject your paper, but to improve the quality of it by using 3 reviewers for each paper.

I would like to invite you to submit your papers for the special issue which has been announced in the memory of Professor Jorma Larimo (1954-2022). Already one paper is under the review process.

The effort is to upgrade the journal and make it one of top journals in Export Marketing, International Marketing, International Business and International Entrepreneurship.

Best regards

Dr Dafnis N. Coudounaris (F-EMAB, Board of Governors of GIKA, Editorial Review Board of JBR)

Associate Professor (Visiting) in IB at Aalborg University Business School of the Aalborg University

Email: [log in to unmask]

Tutor of Entrepreneurial Marketing at University of London, London, UK

Email: [log in to unmask]

Other email: [log in to unmask]

AD Scientific Index 2022 as the first author of Aalborg University in Marketing during 2021:

https://www.adscientificindex.com/scientist.php?id=1579854

Mob: +35796572295

Researchgate’s web page: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Dafnis_Coudounaris

Google scholar citations: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=mvA7KZsAAAAJ&hl=en

Member of Editorial review board of Journal of Business Research.

Member of Editorial board of Journal of Innovation and Knowledge.

Member of Editorial board of Anatolia.

Member of Editorial board of International Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Management.

Member of International Advisory Board of International Entrepreneurship Review (IER).

Editor in Chief of International Journal of Export Marketing

http://www.inderscience.com/jhome.php?jcode=ijexportm

IJEXPORTM has got recognition by Finnish List (JUFO1, Scientific 1 Level), Norwegian List (Scientific 1 Level), USA List (Cabell’s directory).

IJEXPORTM is listed in the Polish List (ICI Journals master list database for 2019, https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/formjml).

Next year 2022 I am expecting that IJEXPORTM will enter both SCOPUS List and the Emerging List of Web of Science.

IJEXPORTM is now in ABS1 List of Chartered Association of Business Schools (CABS) 2021 under IB:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/352716244_International_Journal_of_Export_Marketing_at_ABS1_LIST_OF_CABS_2021

Editor in Chief of Nordic Journal of Tourism (NJT) (ISSN 2633-4992) of Inderscience Publishers at

https://www.inderscience.com/jhome.php?jcode=njt ; https://www.nordic-journal-of-tourism.com/

Submission of a paper to Nordic Journal of Tourism through Inderscience Publishers: https://www.inderscience.com/mobile/inauthors/index.php?pid=69

Cost of an open-access paper: 700 USD payable to Indescience Publishers

E-mail: [log in to unmask] ,

Researchgate.net: https://www.researchgate.net/project/Nordic-Journal-of-Tourism-NJT-by-Inderscience-Publishers

Editor in Chief of Innovation Management and

Entrepreneurial Process Journal: www.imepjournal.com

Submission of a paper: https://www.ereviewer.org/imepjournal/users/sign_in

Chair of the conference:

4th Nordic IB, Export Marketing , Int. Entrepreneurship, Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Economics, Consumer Behaviour  and Tourism Conference 2022,

5th to 6th November 2022 at ZOOM.

This is a free of charge conference.

Emails: [log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask]

Sumbissions of articles at: https://www.conftool.org/nib-em-2022/