[cid:0C34A1AB-C910-48BF-9CAD-98A2D84DAE67]

Dear AIB Sustainability colleagues,

Hope the new year has started well for you.

We would like to share with you 3 upcoming Sustainability SIG events for your diary:

- 16 Feb, 4PM UTC: Sustainability SIG and WAIB SIG joint webinar on sustainability and diversity

- 2 March, 2PM UTC: Sustainability SIG PhDs and ECRs virtual workshop on ‘Career after PhD’

- 16 March, 1.30PM UTC: Sustainability SIG and Emerging Market SIG joint webinar on sustainability in emerging markets

Formal announcements and registration details will follow in due course (n.b.: schedule may change should unforeseeable situations arise). We hope that you find the events interesting and that you will be able to join us.

With warmest wishes,

Shasha and John

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.