Greetings, friends and colleagues!

Attached is the Call for Papers for the ASAC (Administrative Sciences Association of Canada) conference to take place June 3-7, 2022.

The submission deadline is March 4, 2022 at midnight EST.

It will be hybrid—allowing for both virtual and in-person participation. The in-person location in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. More details are available here: www.asac.ca

I hope you will consider submitting a paper to the Strategy Division. Both fully-fledged and work-in-progress papers are acceptable. ASAC is known to be a highly developmental conference and doctoral students are more than welcome to submit their work.

Best wishes,

Ali

---

Ali Taleb, PhD, MBA, M.Sc.

Interim Associate Dean – Research, International & Outreach

Associate Professor, Strategy & Global Management

Chair, Strategy Division of the Administrative Sciences Association of Canada (ASAC)

e: [log in to unmask] | w: alitaleb.com | l: linkedin.com/in/alitaleb | t: twitter.com/Prof_Taleb

MacEwan University, School of Business,  Dean’s Office

10700 104 Avenue NW, Edmonton, Alberta T5J 4S2, Canada

ᐊᒥᐢᑿᒌᐚᐢᑲᐦᐃᑲᐣ (Amiskwacîwâskahikan), Treaty 6/Métis Territory

We acknowledge that the land on which we gather in Treaty Six Territory is the traditional gathering place for many Indigenous people. We honour and respect the history, languages, ceremonies and culture of the First Nations, Métis and Inuit who call this territory home.