Hi Folks,

As agricultural professionals, you help producers manage risk all the time.
And with the converging crises of the COVID-19 pandemic, unpredictable
environmental hurdles, devastating economic hardships, and ever-changing ag
legislation, you know that even the savviest and most innovative ag-service
provider sometimes needs support. After all:

·       94% of agricultural educators say that they're asked legal
questions on a regular basis

·       3 out of 4 say it happens about once a week.

Here at *Farm Commons* <http://www.farmcommons.org/>, we have your back and
are committed to helping you *build your legal competence and confidence.*

Next week, *learn how to help your producers avoid legal stress*, and join
us on *Monday*, *February 28, 2022,* for *Guiding Resilience*
<https://farmcommons.org/product/grspring2022/> – a five-week,
highly-interactive, in-depth legal workshop *designed specifically for you
as an agricultural educator and service provider*.

*Guiding Resilience* <https://farmcommons.org/product/grspring2022/> will
teach you the 10 best legal practices that you can share with producers
without overstepping due bounds, and you will be able to network with your
fellow service providers and educators and keep each other on track.

Interested?! This workshop is *FREE *for our *Institutional Members*
<https://farmcommons.org/product/institutional-membership/>. Not a member
yet? *Sign-up here today!*
<https://farmcommons.org/product/institutional-membership/> BIPOC
Scholarships <https://farmcommons.org/bipoc-scholarship/> are available.
And don’t forget: with membership, you'll also get access to our library of
resources <https://farmcommons.org/library/>, get answers to your
individual questions on our Commons
<https://farmcommons.org/commons-community/>, and receive discounts on
membership for the producers you work with, in addition to free
workshops. Right after you join, c'mon back to sign up for Guiding
Resilience. Limited spots are available and we know they will go fast.
(*We know membership expenses are prohibited by some employers. If that is
a barrier, contact us- we have solutions*.)

Thanks,

Rachel