Please strongly consider nominating graduate students for the C.S. Mott Pre-doctoral Fellowships in Sustainable Agriculture for the 2022-2023 academic year. These fellowships are intended for students beginning a Ph.D. program in the 2022-2023 academic year and engaging in research relevant to sustainable agriculture and food systems, broadly defined.

For students who have already committed to attending, this is an offer to supplement/displace existing funding offers. There will be two to three fellowships of $35,000 each awarded this year.

Details attached. Please direct any questions to Jason Rowntree.

 Laura Bix, PhD

Assistant Dean for Teaching, Learning and Academic Analytics

Professor, School of Packaging

446 West Circle Drive, Room 121 Justin S. Morrill Hall of Agriculture

448 Wilson 114 Packaging

East Lansing, MI 48824

I am remote for the foreseeable future. Please use Teams to call me directly.

WHOLE PERSON STATEMENT: I am sensitized to the fact that the world runs at a frantic pace and that technology disrupts expectations of "normal" working hours and escalates response pressure.  I appreciate that we are people as well as students/employees. If you are getting this outside of a "normal work day/week" please do not feel pressured to respond.  Please respond at a time that works with the myriad of things that you manage in this increasingly frantic world.