Up to 10 season field position with MNFI for this summer!!

From: Lee, Yu Man <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 7:50 AM
Subject: MNFI Herp Seasonal Field Technician Job Posting
Greetings!

Happy new year and hope you are all doing well!

MNFI will be hiring seasonal field technicians to assist with several of our herp projects this field season. I have attached the job posting. The application deadline is Feb. 6, 2022. Here is the link for more information and to apply: https://careers.msu.edu/en-us/job/509200/extension-program-worker-seasonal-field-technician.

Could you please share this job posting with students and/or others who may be interested?

Thanks for your help with this!

Best,

Yu Man

Yu Man Lee
Conservation Scientist / Zoologist
Michigan Natural Features Inventory (MNFI)
Michigan State University Extension
P.O. Box 13036
Lansing, MI 48901-3036
Office: 517-284-6201
Cell: 517-449-7900
Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Michigan Natural Features Inventory
Discover. Define. Deliver.
The Science that Guides Biodiversity Conservation
https://mnfi.anr.msu.edu/