From: Mammalian Biology <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Flaherty, Elizabeth A <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, January 7, 2022 at 4:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Spring and Summer Technician Positions with Small Mammals in Indiana
External Email - Exercise Caution
We are hiring technicians for several different time periods this spring and summer to help with research investigating the effects of silvicultural treatments on the ecology of mammals in managed forests as part of the 100 year Hardwood Ecosystem Experiment (HEE). We’ll be hiring 3 technicians to begin in April, we’ll add a couple of more techs in May, and 1-2 more in June. Housing is provided and technicians will be paid $13.50/hr. The full descriptions for the different positions are attached.

Elizabeth A. Flaherty, Ph.D. (she, her, hers)
Certified Wildlife Biologist®
Associate Professor of Wildlife Ecology and Habitat Management
Department of Forestry and Natural Resources
Purdue University
195 Marsteller Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907
765-494-3567 (phone)
My working hours may not be your working hours. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside of your normal work schedule.