From: Jaime Sabel <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Jan 7, 2022 at 1:19 PM
Subject: [SABER] Re: NSF Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
Education Postdoctoral Research Fellowships (STEM Ed PRF)
To: SABER listserv <[log in to unmask]>

Hi all,
Through discussions with some of you, it is clear that we have interest in
this program but it is sometimes difficult to match the faculty interested
in serving as mentors with the possible postdocs interested in applying. I
have created a google doc to help us with this issue. Please feel free to
suggest other, more sophisticated, ways to do this if you have any ideas.
But, this will hopefully give us a starting point to indicate interest
either as a mentor or as a current/future postdoc and to connect people
with similar interests.

Please use the doc to indicate your own interest and to reach out to
faculty or interested postdocs with similar interests. Please also let me
know if you would like to see changes to the doc to include additional
information, etc.

Link to doc:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14y270t9Huc9LA4zB6E5VPm5YX0ZN7k6EfoBNGmCXhek/edit?usp=sharing

Jaime