Dear Colleagues,

I am co-editing a book titled “Disruptive Technologies in International Business.” It is scheduled to published by De Gruyter this year. We’re missing a few chapters.

If you have a technology related article ready that has an international angle (ie, global, international, country level), kindly let me know. We may be able to take it in.

The article needs to be already completed at this time or at the very least 90% complete.

Please feel free to drop me an email at the address below if you have an article that might be a good fit.

Thanks and regards,

Dr. J. Mark Munoz

Andreas Professor of Business

Professor of Management and International Business

Millikin University

Tel (217) 433-1425

Email: [log in to unmask]