Apologies for cross posting

SUBMISSION DEADLINE EXTENSION

Monday, January 24, 2022 (23:59 CET).

15th GEM&L International Conference on Management & Language

University of Passau, Germany

19-21 May 2022

Call for Papers

Dear GEM&L colleagues,

We are happy to announce that the DEADLINE for SUBMISSION of short paper PROPOSALS for the 15th GEM&L International Conference, has been extended until January 24, 2022.

The provisional programme of the conference is now online : www.geml.eu

We look forward to receiving your proposal and to seeing you in person at the conference. We are aware of the exceptional situation due to the COVID pandemic but GEM&L and the local organizers still believe that the conference can be organised face-to-face. Nevertheless, GEM&L will examine all paper proposals received in due time, even if the author is not able to travel to Passau in May.

Submission form available here: https://geml.eu/geml-conference-2022-short-paper-submission/

The call for paper can also be downloaded from the GEM&L website.

https://geml.eu/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/CFP-Passau-2022-FINAL.pdf

Authors notified about the review outcomes : 26/03/2022

Early bird registration deadline : 08/04/2022

Regards

GEM&L

Academic research group on Management & Language

Member of the EFMD network of academic associations

Member of the FNEGE scientific committee

France