Dear IB Colleagues,

You have two more weeks to submit your work to the AIB-US West Chapter’s 2022 Virtual Conference on April 21-23, 2022!

Given the current COVID situation, we have decided to extend the submission deadline for the conference to accommodate requests from colleagues.

New Submission Deadline: January 31, 2022
Submit your paper, panel proposal or teaching case here: https://meetings.aib.msu.edu/us-w/2022/

Sign up to Be a Reviewer here: https://meetings.aib.msu.edu/us-w/2022/signup.php

The theme of the conference is “The Digital Transformation: Developments and Implications for International Business.”  For more information, visit our website: http://www.aib-w.org/2022-call-for-papers/

Conference Highlights
• Competitive paper sessions, keynote speakers, and panels on leading issues in international business.
• Paper Development Workshop to support junior faculty and doctoral students.
• The possibility to submit to a special issue of a leading journal: The best papers will receive an excellence award and selected papers will be published in the Journal of Comparative International Management (JCIM).
• A WAIB-sponsored panel.
• Networking opportunities.
• Conference Awards: Certificates and monetary awards to recognize Best Papers and Best Reviewers.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to conference co-chairs:
Nila Wiese, Chapter Chair and Conference Co-Chair ([log in to unmask])
Tanvi Kothari, Treasurer and Conference Co-Chair ([log in to unmask])

Best regards,
Sarika Pruthi
AIB-US West Chapter, Membership Director