Dear Sir/Madam,

!!!Greetings from Sardar Patel Institute of Economic and Social Research,
Ahmedabad!!!

We at the Sardar Patel Institute of Economic and Social Research, Ahmedabad,
cordially invite you to the “*Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav”* lecture series.

This lecture series is our modest effort to pay homage to the unknown
and unsung
heroes, who inspired the struggle for self-determination, ensured nutritional
self-sufficiency, sustainable growth and development of villages through
SabkaSaath, SabkaVikas, SabkaViswas, SabkaPrayas.

As a primer to this, we look at the cooperatives of Gujarat, which
were an integral
part of the freedom struggle and in the present are revered for their
success. We begin the lecture series by looking at how the storm in the
milk pot (Kheda Milk federation Cooperative) became a social movement.  We
invite **Prof. Shyam Singh* (Associate Professor at Institute of Rural*
*Management) for shedding light on the aspect of:*

*“*How social networks kept Dairy Cooperatives**
**in Gujarat**relevant for the last seventy-five **years,’**
on

**4th January 2022 at 12:00 pm*.*

Due to the prevailing pandemic condition, the lecture would be held online. We
request you to join the meeting by clicking on the following zoom link.

https://zoom.us/j/99986805692?pwd=T0lXM1RxeHlwdlRTbWN4Q0IwSHVwZz09

*Meeting ID:* 999 8680 5692
*Passcode:* 477419

With best regards,

Yours sincerely,
Dr. Nachiket Gosavi,
Assistant Professor,
Sardar Patel Institute of Economic and Social Research, Ahmedabad,India.
Fellow of NITIE (!Ph.D): PGD Cyber Law: MA Economics: BA Economics

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.