By popular demand, we are happy to announce that we have extended the deadline to submit papers for the joint Reading IB & AIB-UKI conference! The deadline is now 11 February 2022, the same deadline for panels proposals and the doctoral consortium!

We are accepting papers based on extended abstracts - click here for instructions for submission.

Planning to attend the conference for the intense and brilliant debates by eminent scholars, and the absence of boring speeches? Then don’t hesitate to register now!  The most inexpensive conference experience ever!

We have three wonderful, Reading-style debates with stellar panel members, a mix of senior and junior scholars from around the world (and suitably gender balanced.

We have other useful pre-conference events, including a Research methods workshop, and a PDW on the 7th of April.

PhD students and Post-docs, want to broaden your knowledge base, and become wiser on all fronts? Consider our pre-conference activities which include the Reading masterclasses which run during the week prior to the conference!

Rajneesh Narula, OBE, PhD, FRSA

The John H. Dunning Chair in International Business

Henley Business School, Reading University