By popular demand, we are happy to announce that we have extended the deadline to submit papers for the joint Reading IB & AIB-UKI conference<https://www.aib-uki.org/>! The deadline is now 11 February 2022, the same deadline for panels proposals and the doctoral consortium<https://www.aib-uki.org/doctoral-colloquium.html>!

We are accepting papers based on extended abstracts - click here for instructions for submission<https://www.aib-uki.org/paper-submission.html>.

Planning to attend the conference for the intense and brilliant debates by eminent scholars, and the absence of boring speeches? Then don't hesitate to register now<https://www.aib-uki.org/registration-and-fees.html>!  The most inexpensive conference experience ever!

We have three wonderful, Reading-style debates with stellar panel members, a mix of senior and junior scholars from around the world (and suitably gender balanced.

  *   Our opening panel asks: 'Can MNEs really play a role in reducing inequality?', with Farok Contractor, Anne Jacqueminet, Aloysius Newenham-Kahindi,  and Irina Surdu.
  *   The  second panel brings in an economic geography flavour to the debates, on 'MNEs and urban inequality' with such stars as Chair: Davide Castellani, Andreas Schotter,  Andrés Rodriguez-Pose,  Katiuscia Lavoratori, and Luisa Gagliardi
  *   This being Reading, our third panel asks (rather cheekily) if we are coming back in fashion: Internalization strikes back: the limits of GVCs with Ari van Assche, Stephanie Wang, Valentina de Marchi, Vivek Soundarajan, and Pavida Pananond.
We have other useful pre-conference events<https://www.aib-uki.org/workshops1.html>, including a Research methods workshop, and a PDW on the 7th of April.

PhD students and Post-docs, want to broaden your knowledge base, and become wiser on all fronts? Consider our pre-conference activities which include the Reading masterclasses<https://www.henley.ac.uk/research/academic-areas/international-business-strategy/international-business-masterclasses> which run during the week prior to the conference!

Rajneesh Narula, OBE, PhD, FRSA
The John H. Dunning Chair in International Business
Henley Business School, Reading University

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.