Dear AIB

Please can you post the following job notice?

Many thanks,

Maureen

*********

Kia ora koutou katoa, Dear Colleagues

The University of Auckland Business School is seeking applications for a number of academic positions, and we particularly welcome those from suitably qualified colleagues in International Business.

Please follow the link for further information:

https://www.smartrecruiters.com/TheUniversityOfAuckland/743999800524146-lecturer-to-professor-business-school

The closing date is 1 March 2022 and, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Ngā mihi nui, Kind regards

Maureen

Associate Professor Maureen Benson-Rea

President, Academy of International Business Oceania Chapter

Discipline of International Business Lead

He Manga Tauhokohoko | University of Auckland Business School

Sir Owen G Glenn Building | 12 Grafton Road

Private Bag 92019

Auckland 1142 | New Zealand

DDI 64 9 923 7356

B-HC-RGB (3)