Dear AIB List,

Please share these opportunities with list members, thanks.

Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professors/Lecturers in International Business or Strategy

The International Business and Strategy subject group at Newcastle Business School, Northumbria University is seeking to appoint a Professor, Associate Professors and Lecturers/Assistant Professors in International Business or Strategy to join our growing team and contribute towards our expanding International Business and Strategy provision.

For information, feel free to contact me directly [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and/or Professor Robert Newbery [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

We are looking for candidates with a research track record and clear plans to develop research in the disciplines of International Business or Strategy in line with our departmental priorities, who have experience of teaching International Business or Strategy, and can supervise research and already hold a relevant PhD qualification. We welcome applicants from the UK and around the world.

Application details are available on the Northumbria University website here<https://www.northumbria.ac.uk/work-for-us/job-vacancies/>  and via the links below.

Professor/Associate Professor in International Business: https://www.northumbria.ac.uk/work-for-us/job-vacancies/academic-10896-professor-in-international-business

Associate Professor in International Strategy:  https://www.northumbria.ac.uk/work-for-us/job-vacancies/academic-10906-associate-professor-in-international-strategy

Assistant Professor /Lecturer in International Business: https://www.northumbria.ac.uk/work-for-us/job-vacancies/academic-10910-assistant-professorlecturer-in-international-business

Assistant Professor/Lecturer in International Strategy : https://www.northumbria.ac.uk/work-for-us/job-vacancies/academic-10908-assistant-professorlecturer-in-international-strategy

These vacancies close on 13/02/2022.

Best wishes,
Roseline

Dr Roseline Wanjiru | Associate Professor