Scopus CiteScore 2020: 2.6, ANVUR (Italy) A, CABS 2021 (UK) 2*, ESCI status, ranked by ABDC 2019 list (Australia) at level B. JGM is also ranked in Nordic countries and Brazil.

Submit your manuscript to JGM: http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/jgmob.

Thank you to the reviewers of the Journal of Global Mobility (JGM) in 2021

The editorial team of JGM would like to take this opportunity to thank the reviewers of JGM in 2021 for the effort and expertise that they contributed, without which it would be impossible to maintain the high standards of the journal. The highly developmental feedback provided by our peer reviewers improved our authors’ manuscripts, and we are very grateful to all who have volunteered to evaluate research submitted to JGM.  Without our reviewers’ contributions, this journal would not be as successful as it is today.

Al Twal, Arwa

Aldossari, Maryam

Andersen, Torben

Bader, Anna

Bader, Benjamin

Baker, Leigh

Barbosa de Oliveira, Lucia

Barrett, Mary

Bastida, Maria

Berg, Nicola

Bergbom, Barbara

Bhardwaj, Bhawana

Black, J. Stewart

Blake, Benjamin

Brewster, Chris

Broaden, Charlotte

Caputo, Andrea

Care, Leanda

Chen, Yu-Ping

Costa e Silva, Susana

Crowley-Henry, Marian

Dahms, Sven

Davies, Samuel

Davoine, Eric

De Cieri, Helen

de Sivatte, Isabel

Devine Mildorf, Jarka

Di Vaio, Assunta

Dimitrova, Mihaela

Ditchburn, Graeme

Downes, Meredith

Dutt, Christopher

Engle, Allen

Faeth, Pia

Fan, Chao

Fan, Shea

Fogarty, David

Fontinha, Rita

Gudmundsdottir, Svala

Guttormsen, David

Haak-Saheem , Washika

Hack-Polay, Dieu

Haist, Joshua

Hanek, Kathrin J.

Henry, Sarah

Howe-Walsh, Liza

Hsu, Yu-Shan

Hutchings, Kate

Jodie-Lee, Trembath

Kennedy, Jeffrey

King, Elizabeth

Kirk, Susan

Kittler, Markus G

Kraus, Sascha

Kraus, Sina

Kwayu, Shirumisha

Lažnjak, Jasminka

Lee, Yong-Ki

Liu, Ting

Ljubica, Jasenko

Luo, Yunxin

Mäkelä, Liisa

Maley, Jane

Marques, Tania

Mayrhofer, Wolfgang

Mikulić, Josip

Moeller, Miriam

Muehlfeld, Katrin

Mutter, Joanne

O'Sullivan, Sharon

Oberholster, Braam

Orhan, Mehmet

Ott, Dana L.

Peltokorpi, Vesa

Presbitero, Alfred

Primecz, Henriett

Rao-Nicholson, Rekha

Reade, Carol

Renshaw, Philip

Ryan, Jason

Sahay, Arunaditya

Salamin, Xavier

Sarabi, Almasa

Sariisik, Mehmet

Schmitz, Marina

Shortland, Susan

Solidoro, Adriano

Srivastava, Bharatendu

Stoermer, Sebastian

Švarc, Jadranka

Tarique, Ibraiz

Templer, Klaus J

Thorn, Kaye

Tripathi, Chhaya Mani

Valk, Reimara

Vlacic, Bozidar

Vulchanov, Ivan Olav

Wan, Maggie

Wang, Chun-Hsiao

Wechtler, Heidi

Wei, Wu

Westman, Mina

Yamao, Sachiko

Yao, Christian

Yunlu, Dilek

Zacca, Robert

Zhang, Ling Eleanor

Zikic, Jelena

Best regards,

Jan

Professor Jan Selmer, Ph.D.
Founding Editor-in-Chief

Journal of Global Mobility (JGM)

www.emeraldinsight.com/jgm.htm

Department of Management, Aarhus University

Latest Book: McNulty, Y. & Selmer J. (Eds.) (2017), Research Handbook of Expatriates. Cheltenham, UK: Edward Elgar. Electronic version

New Article:  Selmer, J., Dickmann, M., Froese, F.J., Lauring, J., Reiche, B.S. and Shaffer, M. (2021), "The potential of virtual global mobility: implications for practice and future research", Journal of Global Mobility. Download
New Article:  Stoermer, S., Selmer, J., & Lauring, J. (2021), "Expatriate Partners’ Personality and its Influence on Acculturation into a New Cultural Context: Examining the Role of Dispositional Affectivity“, International Journal of Cross Cultural Management. Download
New Article:  Stoermer, S., Lauring, J., & Selmer, J. (2020), “The Effects of Positive Affectivity on Expatriate Creativity and Perceived Performance: What is the Role of Perceived Cultural Novelty?”, International Journal of Intercultural Relations. Download
New Article:   Stoermer, S., Lauring, J. & Selmer, J. (2020), “Job Characteristics and Perceived Cultural Novelty: Exploring the Consequences for Expatriate Academics' Job Satisfaction", International Journal of Human Resource Managament. Download