Dear colleagues,

I am looking for a post-doc fellow (or a Ph.D. student attending the last year of a Ph.D. program) to participate in the research activities regarding a wide project on the topic “Immigration and entrepreneurship in innovative contexts”, as described in the call for applications:

https://bandi.unibo.it/ricerca/assegni-ricerca?id_bando=64928

The fellowship is sponsored for 24 months. Competences in quantitative research methods are among the preferential selection criteria.

I would appreciate if you could circulate the call to any potential interested candidate. The deadline for applications is February 9th, 2022.

Thank you!

Daniela Bolzani, Ph.D.

Senior Assistant Professor

Department of Management

University of Bologna

34, Via Capo di Lucca

40126 Bologna

Latest publication: Bolzani, D., Crivellaro, F., & Grimaldi, R. (2021). Highly skilled, yet invisible. The potential of migrant women with a STEMM background in Italy between intersectional barriers and resourcesGender, Work & Organization, 28(6), 2132-2157.