Dear AIB Colleagues,
The Newcastle University Business School is a world class research-intensive university located in the North East of England. We deliver teaching and learning of the highest quality and play a leading role in economic, social and cultural development of the North East. Attracting and retaining high-calibre people is fundamental to our continued success.

We are seeking to appoint a Professor of International Organisations and Strategy who will have an outstanding international research reputation, a commitment to excellence in teaching, and a track record of leadership and academic citizenship. As a senior colleague and academic leader, the successful applicant will engage in high quality research that leads to impact and will help shape and deliver future-facing research strategies.
Details of the role, the Business School and University are contained in the Candidate Briefing Pack available at https://bit.ly/3GVSqiQ<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2F3GVSqiQ&data=04%7C01%7CElizabeth.Alexander%40newcastle.ac.uk%7Cb124b2a4cb3f4e75f60608d9c3d0f84a%7C9c5012c9b61644c2a91766814fbe3e87%7C1%7C0%7C637756124541048635%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=cH8HZ2wRdn4yCvVX27qFbyBugXzIH%2B%2BGHBPix44aD%2BM%3D&reserved=0>. The closing date for applications is 13 February, 2022. We would expect the successful candidate to begin in Summer 2022, although alternative start dates may be arranged.

If you would like a confidential discussion about this role, please contact me (as Head of the Leadership, Work and Organisation subject group) at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Best wishes
Liz

Elizabeth Alexander
Reader International Management
Subject Group Head: Leadership, Work and Organisation
+44 (0)191 208 1551
Profile: https://www.ncl.ac.uk/business-school/staff/profile/elizabethalexander.html#background

Newcastle University Business School
5 Barrack Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4SE
www.ncl.ac.uk/business/<http://www.ncl.ac.uk/business/>
[signature_265302613]

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.