Are you interested in a fully-funded, five year PhD program with a focus in
International Business?  The George Washington University School of
Business doctoral program prepares students to engage in high-quality
research and to pursue careers as faculty members at top academic research
institutions. It offers a balanced array of core courses and doctoral
seminars, with students tailoring the program to their interests through
electives.

The International Business Department is consistently ranked among the top
programs in international business and the School of Business was recently
ranked among the top schools for diversity.  The International Business
Department has a large group of research-active faculty who publish in top
journals and university presses.  Many of our faculty serve in editorial
roles, receive external grants and serve in leadership positions on the
organizing committees for major conferences in our field. Our program
emphasizes close faculty-student engagement on research projects. (See
https://business.gwu.edu/academics/departments/international-business/faculty
for more information on all faculty in our department.)

Students in our program receive tuition remission, a generous stipend for 5
years, health insurance, and access to research funds. Our program also
fosters a cohesive environment through the Doctoral Student Association,
which is dedicated to providing a sense of community and a support network
for doctoral students
https://business.gwu.edu/academics/programs/doctoral/doctoral-students ).

Acceptance to our PhD program is highly competitive. We look not only for
strong academic backgrounds, but also intellectual curiosity.  The deadline
for applications to start in August, 2022 is January 15, 2022.  For further
information, please refer to the program website (
https://business.gwu.edu/academics/programs/doctoral/phd-in-international-business
) or contact me ([log in to unmask] ).

*Heather Berry, PhD*
*Professor*, George Washington University
*Associate Editor*, Strategic Management Journal
*Division Chair*, STR Division, Academy of Management
personal webpage:  *http://professorheatherberry.weebly.com/
<http://professorheatherberry.weebly.com/>*

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.