From: Tyler Orgon <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2021 10:53 AM
To: Weaver, Kerryann <[log in to unmask]>; Horak, David <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: M.S. Degree Posting for Red Lake

Good morning Kerryann and David,

We have a position that we are looking to fill through the funding of our recent WPDG for an undergraduate student seeking a M.S. degree. Attached to this email is the RFA for the position. Briefly, the Red Lake Water Resources Program has funding for a graduate student to conduct work on wetlands surrounding the Red Lakes in north central Minnesota. The goal of this project is to determine if wetland-driven streams are contributing a disproportionate mercury load to the Red Lakes.

If individuals have questions, please feel free to contact me via email ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

Thank you and happy holidays!

Tyler Orgon, Biologist
Red Lake DNR
Water Resources