The Detroit River IWR biology team is advertising for an invasive species technician to join our team from May through October 2022. This is a six-month term position funded directly through the Fish & Wildlife Service. More information can be found here: https://www.usajobs.gov/job/626155300#<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.usajobs.gov/job/626155300*__;Iw!!HXCxUKc!gKGNCkbqQzlWEh8fr-XGYTPZaDiDP97dOMSo8jVb3g1DadDvMuWUxf7ZzeM-uxG0$>

Please share this advertisement widely with your networks, particular with local audiences. Please also feel free to share my contact information for any questions about the position.

This job announcement closes this Friday, December 17th so please share quickly!

Thank you all in advance for your assistance with getting us a large, qualified group of applicants!

Jessie

Jessie Fletcher
Wildlife Biologist
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Detroit River International Wildlife Refuge
5437 W. Jefferson Ave.
Trenton, MI 48183
Mobile (734) 341-3858