From: SANS Institute <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2021 12:04 PM
To: Resotko, John <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: The SANS Holiday Hack Challenge Is Open for Play

Join in the most festive cyber security challenge and virtual conference of the year!

View this email as a web page

SANS 2021 Holiday Hack Challenge

SANS Holiday Hack Challenge Has Arrived!

It's here, it's here, it's finally here! The most festive cyber security challenge and virtual conference of the year, the SANS Holiday Hack Challenge, has officially opened for play!

Play in this series of FREE super fun, high-quality, hands-on cybersecurity challenges, and help Santa save the whole holiday season from treachery. This year, we're back at Santa’s castle, but our familiar foe Jack Frost is back at his shenanigans, too. There’s a big new structure next door and talk of a new conference competing with KringleCon.

All ages and skill levels are welcome! We've got some whimsical and wonderful challenges and KringleCon talks to help you build critical cyber security skills to make the world a safer, more secure place. Enjoy yourself at the conference and make sure you check out our new holiday music soundtrack.

This is SANS' gift to the cybersecurity community, so bring yourself and all your favorite elves to this free, global holiday challenge. There are stellar prizes at the end for the best of the best entries!

SANS Institute Privacy Policy
11200 Rockville Pike, Suite 200, North Bethesda, MD, 20852

To change your email address visit update profile. To change your email preferences or unsubscribe visit manage subscriptions.

This mailbox is not monitored. Please email [log in to unmask] or call 301-654-7267 for assistance.