EMCB 2022 * Ljubljana, Slovenia * Call for papers

Dear colleagues,

The Emerging Markets Conference Board 2022, hosted by the School of Economics and Business, University of Ljubljana, invites you to submit an extended abstract or full paper for our conference, which will be organized in a hybrid format.

Conference theme: “Marketing in Emerging Markets in the New Normal”

Dates: 30-31 May, 2022

Venue: Ljubljana, Slovenia (virtual participation is also possible)

Submission deadline (extended abstracts or full papers): 15 January 2022

Homepage: https://konference.ef.uni-lj.si/emcb2022/

We look forward to welcoming you in Ljubljana in 2022!

The conference chairs and the organizing team of the EMCB 2022 conference