Dear colleagues,

By the end of 2021 I will end my tenure as co-editor in chief of cpoib.  The journal has developed very well over the past 10 years I was happy to act as co-editor in chief,
first together with Joanne Roberts (University of Southampton), then with Snejina Michailova (University of Auckland) and in the last two years with Rudolf Sinkovics (University of Glasgow).

The relationship between critical and mainstream IB has developed constructively over time. Societal impacts of IB activities are now more widely accepted in the publication landscape.
Some of my editorial insights are captured in the paper

Dörrenbächer, C. and Gammelgaard, J. (2019), "Critical and mainstream international business research: Making critical IB an integral part of a societally engaged international business discipline",
critical perspectives on international business, Vol. 15 No. 2/3, pp. 239-261.

which is freely accessible here: https://doi.org/10.1108/cpoib-02-2019-0012

From January 2022 onwards Mehdi Boussebaa (University of Glasgow) will follow me and join Rudolf Sinkovics as co-editor in chief of cpoib.

I would like to warmly thank my co-editors in chief and the whole editorial team of cpoib for inspiring collaboration.
I wish Mehdi, Rudolf and the journal all the best.

Christoph Dörrenbächer

Dr. Christoph Dörrenbächer
Professor of Organizational Design and Behavior in International Business
Berlin School of Economics and Law
Badensche Strasse 50/51
D-10825 Berlin

Tel. 0049-30-30877-1491 (university office)

Skype:   cd10825
https://www.hwr-berlin.de/en/hwr-berlin/about-us/staff/139-christoph-doerrenbaecher/

Co-editor in chief: 'critical perspectives on international business' (cpoib)
http://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/products/journals/journals.htm?id=CPOIB

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.