The AIB Sustainability Shared Interest Group

EIBA Conference Social Event

Sponsored by ESCP Madrid

About the event

The AIB Sustainability Shared Interest Group welcomes all participants to the EIBA conference 2021 in Madrid.

Paying special attention to research linked to the Sustainable Development Goals, we would like to embrace Goal 17 – Partnership for the Goals and invite you to an informal social event after the first conference day. Thanks to the generous financial support of ESCP Business School Madrid, some local tapas and the first drinks will be on us (first come, first serve).

When?

Saturday, 11 December 2021 from 19:30 – 21:30

Where?

Desde La Barrera 1932 (Calle de Fernando el Católico, 28, 28015 Madrid)

How can I register?

Here is the link https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/YCG2T5Y

How to get there?

From the EIBA venue take the metro to Moncloa station. From there it is a 10mins walk to the taberna, which is located in the residential neighbourhood of Arapiles.

Who should I contact?

If you have any questions, please get in touch with our local SIG Officer Marc Oberhauser (+34603322281; [log in to unmask])