Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to call for submissions for the track Internationalization processes and international entrepreneurship, at the annual conference of the Academy of International Business (AIB) 2022. The conference will be held during July 6 -9 in Miami, Florida, USA. The theme is Beyond Diversity and Inclusion: Equity and Fairness in International Business. Submission deadline is January 10, 2022.

The conference and our track are seeking to our members, especially newer members, who have shown promise, interest, and enthusiasm for IB, and invite them to form a panel independent of senior members. It would be great to hear your voices and ideas in open forum (i.e., non-paper) settings. This would provide a great counterpoint to the traditional sources of information found in our AIB’s panels. Besides panels, please consider submitting your work as a poster or competitive session as well. We also seek your contribution as reviewers. For more details, you may visit https://www.aib.world/events/2022/contribute/call-for-papers/<https://nam11.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.aib.world%2Fevents%2F2022%2Fcontribute%2Fcall-for-papers%2F&data=04%7C01%7Cj3zhang%40ODU.EDU%7C038c74b2157a49d7d49408d9b6a79fa7%7C48bf86e811a24b8a8cb368d8be2227f3%7C0%7C1%7C637741653323694562%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=hahwj6%2BgWfKmdniiURVItHScH4XIuH4Xw%2BTQyF9tVRI%3D&reserved=0>.

About the Track
Rapidly internationalizing SMEs compete and cooperate with large MNEs in the global market. This track seeks contributions that examine the internationalization process, and its fairness for different kinds of firms, whether small and entrepreneurial firms, established multinationals, or latecomer MNEs from emerging markets. It covers contributions that focus on the characteristics of the process, whether gradual, rapid or leapfrogging, increasing or decreasing, as well as the various kinds of human, financial and political resources firms draw on in their internationalization. It can also cover contributions that examine diversity and inclusion in entrepreneurship, including different kind of entrepreneurs based on gender, race, origin, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, location, and so on.

Contacts
Please feel free to reach out to Internationalization processes and international entrepreneurship track co-chairs Jing Zhang, Old Dominion University, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>; Maria Elo, University of Southern Denmark, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. We are looking forward to your submissions and meeting you in Miami next July.

Best regards,

Jing Zhang, Ph.D.

Associate Professor| Department of Management
College Doctoral Program Director
Strome College of Business
Old Dominion University
2064 Constant Hall