* Apologies for cross-posting *

Dear colleague,

We are currently experiencing a “remote work transformation”.

With two calls, we invite you to submit your research on this theme.

We offer a two-steps process (conference track first, then journal) to make your paper journal-ready.

Call for papers 1:

“The remote work transformation – new actors, new contexts, new implications”

Track 14_07 at the European Academy of Management Annual Conference June 2022, Zurich + hybrid

https://conferences.euram.academy/2022conference/download/t14_07/

Submission deadline: 11 January 2022

Notification of acceptance (with reviewer feedback, double-blind peer review): 16 March 2022

Revised paper due: 15 April 2022

Conference papers will be published in the conference proceedings (with ISSBN number) in 2022

Call for papers 2:

“The remote work transformation – new actors, new contexts, new implications”

Special Issue of The International Journal of Human Resource Management

https://think.taylorandfrancis.com/special_issues/remote-work-transformation/

Submission deadline: 01 September 2022

For details to and schedule of review process: see special issue link above

Special issue to be published end 2023 / early 2024

The editorial team for both calls is international and interdisciplinary:

Professor Jasmin Mahadevan, Department of Engineering and Management, Pforzheim University, Germany

Professor Claude-Hélène Mayer, Department of Industrial Psychology and People Management, University of Johannesburg, South Africa

Dr Anna Bos-Nehles, Faculty of Behavioural, Management and Social Science, University of Twente, Enschede, The Netherlands

Professor Jawad Syed, Suleman Dawood School of Business, Lahore University of Management Sciences, Pakistan

Submitting to the conference first is an option, not a must.

In case of any further questions: feel free to contact the lead editor (Jasmin) at: [log in to unmask]

---

Prof. Dr. Jasmin Mahadevan

Professor of International and Cross-Cultural Management

School of Engineering / Business Unit (AACSB-accredited)

Pforzheim University

Recent publications:

Mahadevan, J. (2021)

An auto-ethnographic narrative of corporate intercultural training: Insights from the genealogical reordering of the material,

Organization (online first), https://doi.org/10.1177/13505084211041712

Mahadevan, J. (2020)

Ethnographic studies in international human resource management: Types and usefulness,

German Journal of Human Resource Management 24(2): 228–251, https://doi.org/10.1177/2397002220908214