Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to share that the annual conference of the Academy of International Business (AIB) 2022 will be held from July 6 to 9 in Miami, Florida, USA. The theme of this year’s conference is Beyond Diversity and Inclusion: Equity and Fairness in International Business.

We are now seeking submissions for the International Marketing Strategy and Consumer Behavior track.

We hope that you will consider submitting your work as a poster, panel, or competitive session. We also seek your contribution as reviewers. For more details, you may visit https://www.aib.world/events/2022/contribute/call-for-papers/. The last date for submission is January 10, 2022.

About the Track

The international marketing field is transforming rapidly under the influences of digitalization, technological advances, sustainability pressures, regulatory restrictions, an expanded geographic scope, and global marketing ecosystems. How do international marketing managers cope with or even thrive under such challenges? How do consumers respond to these challenges and changes? Succeeding in ever more complex, interconnected and at the same time fragmented consumer markets requires an in-depth understanding of cross-national and cross-cultural similarities/differences, as well as how these similarities/differences affect firms and their customers.

In case of any questions, please feel free to reach out to International Marketing Strategy and Consumer Behavior track co-chairs Prof. Suparna Chakraborty ([log in to unmask]) or Dr. Nandini Nim ([log in to unmask]). We are looking forward to your submissions and meeting you in Miami next year.

Thanks,

UTEP

Nandini Nim
Assistant Professor