Birmingham Business School at the University of Birmingham is a world-leading institution and global thought leader in responsible business. The School has been a major player in business education for more than a century. We hold triple-crown accreditation with EQUIS, AMBA and AACSB. The School currently comprises six departments and employs over 240 academic faculty and has around 6000 students on its programmes in Edgbaston, Dubai and Singapore. Department of Strategy and International Business at the Birmingham Business School invites applications for the following positions:

The Department of Strategy and International Business has a vibrant research culture with regular research seminars and is a Centre of Excellence for research in International Business and Global Strategy. Three of our department members hold the prestigious status of AIB Fellows. Our faculty have many publications in world elite and top journals, including Journal of International Business Studies, Strategic Management Journal, Global Strategy Journal, Journal of World Business, Journal of Management, Journal of Organizational Behaviour, Organization Studies, Research Policy, and many others. The postholders will be expected to engage with colleagues within and outside the School to develop research agendas and programmes to address societal grand challenges.

Closing Date: 2 January 2022

For further information about the positions and apply online, please click here

Chair in Strategy (38217)

Assistant/Associate Professor in Strategy and International Business (38080)

Informal enquiries can be made to the Head of the Department of Strategy and International Business, Linda Hsieh [log in to unmask]

The Birmingham Business School is strongly committed to equality, diversity and inclusion and is particularly seeking applications from underrepresented groups. Applications will be assessed against the stated criteria and on merit.

Dr Linda H.Y. Hsieh

Reader in International Business

Head of Department, Strategy and International Business

Birmingham Business School
University of Birmingham

B15 2TT
United Kingdom