9-11 July 2022, University of Amsterdam – Amsterdam, The Netherlands

FIXED Deadline for Submissions: Tuesday, January 25, 2022

SASE - Network F: Knowledge, Innovation, Technology and Entrepreneurship

Network F focuses on innovation and entrepreneurship as well as its underlying technologies, knowledge sources and variation across cities and countries. We are particularly interested in research on different types of innovation and entrepreneurship as well as the various forms of technology and knowledge. We welcome papers from a variety of perspectives, including institutional, strategic, managerial, ethnographic and behavioural approaches. We are keen to advance new research methods, including the use of artificial intelligence, machine and deep learning, automated text analyses, big data analysis and ethnographic analyses. To advance our understanding in these areas, we call for papers asking:

·        How do innovation and technological developments affect national models of capitalism?

·        How does artificial intelligence influence the nature of work?

·        Which institutions shape the emergence of entrepreneurial ecosystems and emergence of innovation?

·        How does the platform economy contribute to firm-level innovation?

·        How do university-industry linkages enhance entrepreneurship and innovation?

·        Which innovative, technological and social problems does social entrepreneurship indeed solve?

·        How do institutions influence social innovation and social entrepreneurship?

·        How do institutions and socio-economic context affect technologies and knowledge work?

We do not require complete papers to be submitted; all you need to do is submit an extended abstract of no more than 500 words.

https://sase.org/event/2022-amsterdam/

Best wishes,

Matt

Professor Matthew Allen

Professor of International Business and Strategy

Head of the Strategy, Operations, and Entrepreneurship Group

Essex Business School

Elmer Approach

Southend-on-Sea

Essex, SS1 1LW

UK

E [log in to unmask]

https://www.essex.ac.uk/people/allen00004/matthew-allen

WE ARE ESSEX

[log in to unmask]" alt="iconfinder_Colored_Facebook3_svg_5365678"> [log in to unmask]" alt="iconfinder_1_Twitter_colored_svg_5296514"> [log in to unmask]" alt="YouTube-social-squircle_red_128px"> [log in to unmask]" alt="iconfinder_1_Linkedin_unofficial_colored_svg_5296501"> [log in to unmask]" alt="iconfinder_1_Instagram_colored_svg_1_5296765">