Dear colleagues

We are advertising a Lectureship in International Business and Strategy at the University of Bristol Management School (closing Date 21 November).

The role

Better futures for all

At Bristol, we are changing the business of Business Schools.

Our school’s mission is to "Inspire the next generation of global citizens and leaders to address the grand societal changes of our time."

We recognise the importance of being a global-civic school within the community of internationally leading business and management schools. Our focus on the most pressing global and societal challenges forces us to be critically reflective, evidence based and analytical in service to a progressive understanding of management and organisations.

We consider ourselves to be pluralistic and host diverse areas of academic expertise and excellence.  As a social science-based school committed to an inclusive approach to rigorous inquiry, we are respectful of disciplinary, interdisciplinary, and transdisciplinary science in developing novel insights.

We are seeking business and management scholars who are willing to help lead positive societal change and are seeking to appoint a Lecturer in International Business and Strategy as part of our substantial new growth phase. This role offers a well-defined career pathway and is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the delivery of leading practices in research, impact and education.

For more information, please see:

https://www.bristol.ac.uk/jobs/find/details/?jobId=260629&jobTitle=Lecturer%20in%20International%20Business%20and%20Strategy

Kind regards

Stephanie

Stephanie Decker, FHEA

Professor of History and Strategy

Head of Academic Group (SIMBE)

School of Management

University of Bristol

bristol.ac.uk/management

My pronouns are: she/her.

For teaching advice and feedback, please book in via [log in to unmask]"> MS Bookings.

Visiting Professor of African Business History

University of Gothenburg

Editor-in-chief of Business History

Check out the Organizational History Network: http://orghist.com

See my new publications: