A colleague asked me to share the opportunity with the AIB listserve. Please see below the announcement for two management positions available at the American University in Bulgaria.
https://www.aubg.edu/job-openings-faculty
Best wishes,
Vesela

Faculty and Academic Employment Opportunities
 Professor in Management (two positions)

The Department of Business at the American University in Bulgaria (AUBG) is searching for two faculty members in Management. These are regular full-time positions, starting in the fall 2022 semester.

The level of appointment is open and based on the candidate’s qualifications and experience.

Position Responsibilities:
-         Teaching a load of six courses per academic year in management;
·          Producing research;
·         Advising students; and,
·         Working with the department, the university, and the wider community in service activities.

The successful candidate will be a management generalist and will be teaching both required and elective courses within the department as the need arises and/or depending on the candidate’s background. There are two required courses that need to be covered, either Management in a Global Environment (a foundation course) or Organizational Theory and Behavior. Other electives may include Human Resources Management, Leadership, Negotiations, Entrepreneurship, Conflict and Change Management, Management Communication, and other areas of management emphasis.

The successful candidate will possess the following:
1.     An earned Ph.D. degree in Management or a closely related field from an ac- credited institution;
2.     Experience in teaching similar undergraduate level courses;
3.     Record of publications and/or scholarly research;
4.     Experience in an American liberal arts-style education or willingness to adapt to the American liberal arts style of teaching; and,
5.     A collegial disposition.

AUBG is a private American-style liberal arts university located in the city of Blagoevgrad, in southwest Bulgaria. We are a selective, residential institution with a diverse student body consisting of close to 1000 students from over 40 countries. The language of instruction is English. Many of our graduates continue their education at prestigious universities in the United States and Europe. Others have made an important mark in the private and public sectors in the region and worldwide.

For further information about the University, please visit the AUBG website
https://www.aubg.edu/

For further information about the Department of  Business, see
https://www.aubg.edu/business-department

Examples of events organized by our business students can be found here:
http://tedxaubg.com<http://tedxaubg.com/>

To apply, candidates should e-mail their C.V., together with a cover letter explaining how they meet the above requirements, to our HR department at: [log in to unmask] Further materials may be requested at a later date.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.