[cid:436F4B32-4C43-4B6D-B03C-5B7ED2FD69BD]

Dear IB Colleagues,

The AIB Sustainability Shared Interest Group is planning to organize an informal networking event during the upcoming EIBA Conference in December. If you plan to attend the conference and are interested in taking part in such a social event (open to AIB and non-AIB members), may we please ask that you complete a 30-sec survey so our local host and SIG officer Marc Oberhauser can plan and host you.

Here is the link to the very-short survey (or see below the QR code for the survey): https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/8BSZ7PR

Thank you and we look forward to hosting you!

Warm wishes,

Shasha, John, and Marc

[cid:C4CE4BC2-6C2D-4E08-B686-48C6A672344B]

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.