Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of the Academy of International Business, US-West Chapter we would like to invite you to our 2022 Virtual Conference on April 21-23, 2022.

The theme of the conference is “The Digital Transformation: Developments and Implications for International Business
We invite you to share your research by submitting conceptual and empirical papers, teaching cases, and panel proposals that enhance our understanding of the conference’s theme and international business in general.

The Submission Deadline is January 15, 2022

You can find additional information on our website http://www.aib-w.org/2022-call-for-papers/
Attached is the Call for Papers.

Please contact the conference co-chairs with any questions.

Nila Wiese, Chapter Chair and Conference Co-Chair
Tanvi Kothari, Treasurer and Conference Co-Chair

Nila M. Wiese, Ph.D.
Professor of International Business & Marketing
Director, Latin American Studies Program

UNIVERSITY OF PUGET SOUND
School of Business and Leadership
1500 N. Warner St. #1032
Tacoma, WA  98416-1032