Invitation to Combine Your 2022 Summer Vacation With a

Face-to-Face  (in Person) American Conference in Turkey

ACADEMY FOR GLOBAL BUSINESS ADVANCEMENT

Presents

AGBA’s 18th  Face-to-Face (in Person)

Annual World Congress

on July 2---4, 2022

at the

Eresin Topkapi Hotel

Fatih District

Istanbul

TURKEY

http://agba.us/

 CALL FOR PAPERS

Conference Theme:

"Business and Entrepreneurship Development in a Globalized and Digitalized Era

Conference Chair

Conference Co-Chair

Chair

AGBA’s Global

Board of Trustees

Keynote

Speaker

Dana-Nicoleta Lascu

Professor of Marketing

University of Richmond

Richmond, Virginia,

USA

Cengiz Yilmaz

Rector

Abdullah Gul University

Kayseri

Turkey

Norman Wright

Dean

Woodbury School of Business

Utah Valley University

Orem, Utah,

 USA

Dheeraj  P. Sharma
Director

Indian Institute of Management Rohtak

Rohtak, State of Haryana

India

Conference Brief:

The main theme of our conference is "Business and Entrepreneurship Development in a Globalized and Digitalized Era”. This conference will feature competitive papers, plenary sessions, case studies, poster presentations, student papers, and panel sessions. Submissions will be subjected to a double-blind review process and will be published in the refereed American  conference proceedings (Advances in Global Business Research, ISS# 1549-9332).

Conference Goal:

The primary goal of the conference is to provide a unique global platform to facilitate exchange of leading edge ideas for effective advancement of knowledge in the field of Business Administration, Commerce, Economics, and Entrepreneurship. It would be achieved through multi-disciplinary presentations and discussions of current Business, Commerce, Economics, and Entrepreneurship issues in developing and developed countries.

Conference Highlights:

Major highlights of the conference would be:

·       Faculty Development Workshops;

·       Networking between Turkish and global academics;

·       One-to-One Mentoring of selected doctoral students by globally renowned scholars, and

·       Global Business Forum for networking between global and Turkish entrepreneurs, investors, traders, importers and exporters.

Manuscript Submission:

We welcome submission of manuscripts that address conference theme as well as all functional areas of Business Administration, Commerce, Economics, and Entrepreneurship. Please submit your manuscripts to our Conference Director/Program Chair at the following address:

                                                             Dr. Christopher J. Marquette

BS (Illinois), MBA (Illinois), Ph.D., (Texas)

Grover Hermann Professor of Business

Department of Finance

Tabor School of Business
Millikin University

Decatur, Illinois,

USA

Email: [log in to unmask]

Publication Opportunities:

Best papers presented at our conference will be eligible for publication in the Special Issues of the following Western Journals after substantial revisions.

·       Journal for Global Business Advancement

(Published by Inderscience of Switzerland and indexed in Scopus as Q3)

·       Journal for International Business and Entrepreneurship Development

(Published by Inderscience of Switzerland and Indexed in Scopus as Q4

and also Indexed in Elsevier Thomson Reuters Emerging Index (Web of Science)

·       Thunderbird International Business Review Special Issue

(Published by John Wiley and Indexed in Thomson Reuters ISI Index)

A Special Issue to be Guested Edited by Abdul A. Rasheed and Zafar U. Ahmed.

·       Cruise the following link for details:

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/pb-assets/assets/15206874/TIBR%20Special%20issue%20Call%20for%20Papers%20Multinationals%20from%20Emerging%20Economies-FINAL-1634138921.pdf

·       Euro-Med Journal of Business

(Published by Emerald and Indexed in Scopus and Thomson Reuters ISI Index)

·       Journal of Economic & Administrative Sciences

(Published by Emerald).

·       Journal of Global Business and Technology

(indexed in Scopus).

·       AGBA’s Leadership Has Submitted Many Other Proposals for Special Issues to

Many Prestigious Western Journals.

·       A Monograph Book to be published by Routledge (Taylor and Francis) UK.

Deadline:

Registration and Submission Deadline is: May 15, 2022.

Conference Brochure:

 Please download conference brochure from our following website:

http://agba.us/

Communication:

Please contact AGBA’s President/CEO for any assistance:

Prof. Dr. Zafar U. Ahmed

BBA (New York), MBA (Texas), Ph.D., (Utah), D.Litt., (India)

Professor of Marketing and International Business

Founder, President and CEO:

Academy for Global Business Advancement

http://agba.us/

Founder and Editor-in-Chief:

Journal for Global Business Advancement

https://www.inderscience.com/jhome.php?jcode=jgba

Founder and Editor-in-Chief:

Journal for International Business & Entrepreneurship Development

https://www.inderscience.com/jhome.php?jcode=jibed

Alexandria, State of Virginia,

USA

Email: [log in to unmask]