Dear Colleagues,

AIB 2022 is nearing, and we are very excited to receive many interesting papers and panels to the track 7 that invites contributions on Teaching & Education in International Business.
This year we are especially looking forward to the contributions that would help us answer the question: How to make IB education more inclusive, fair, and equitable?
Welcome to submit to the track 7: https://www.aib.world/events/2022/contribute/call-for-papers/

What if you won’t have the possibility to develop a full paper or panel to the track 7, but have a great idea or tip on the topic?
What if you would like to summarize your submission to the tract and share your insight in a brief, practical news article?
We will be happy to publish it on AIB Teaching & Education SIG’s news as well as insight repository: https://tesig.aib.world/insights-for-aib-educators/

All AIB members from all the regions are warmly welcome to develop together practices and processes for making IB education inclusive, fair, and equitable.

We are looking forward to hearing from you!
On behalf of the AIB T&E SIG’s team

With best regards,
Aušrinė Šilenskytė, Ph.D.
University Teacher (International Management), Strategic Business Development Research Group, School of Management, University of Vaasa
Vice Chair, Communications, Academy of International Business Teaching & Education SIG

Phone: +358 29 449 8295
Websites: https://www.univaasa.fi<https://www.univaasa.fi/>
https://tesig.aib.world/

Welcome to read the latest publications:
- Šilenskytė, A., & Smale, A. (2020). Multilevel theorizing in international business: the case of research on strategy implementation in MNCs<https://www.emerald.com/insight/content/doi/10.1108/cpoib-08-2019-0060/full/html?casa_token=AWHCw9ykzsoAAAAA:_SYLjudO4A4T68pwRFZ98DHXPYUzozr9xzj3qOhceI8QwHbEi-nW1ElbnlvB6HBbuEBuPZsI3QJmFUEG-T2844rUGYjlRv6shxpYUpLYOYXI07QyzEM>. critical perspectives on international business. (ahead of press)
- Šilenskytė, A. (2020). Corporate strategy implementation: how strategic plans become individual strategic actions across organizational levels of the MNC<https://osuva.uwasa.fi/handle/10024/11348>. (monograph)

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.