--

*Karl P. Sauvant, PhD*

*Resident Senior Fellow*
*Columbia Center on Sustainable Investment*
Columbia Law School - The Earth Institute, Columbia University
435 West 116th St., Rm. JGH 825, New York, NY 10027
| p: (212) 854 0689 | cell: (646) 724 5600 e: [log in to unmask]
| w: www.ccsi.columbia.edu | t: @CCSI_Columbia
<https://twitter.com/CCSI_Columbia>

"Leveraging Digital FDI for Capacity and Competitiveness", "Green FDI:
Encouraging carbon-neutral investment", "Facilitating Sustainable
Investment to Build Back Better", "Extending International Legal Aid from
Trade to Investment: An Advisory Centre on International Investment
Law", "Increasing
Transparency in Investment Facilitation: Focussed Support is Needed",
*Investment
Facilitation for Development: A Toolkit for Policymakers*, "More Attention
to Policies! Improving the Distribution of FDI Benefits. The Need for
Policy-oriented Research, Advice and Advocacy", "More and Better Investment
Now!", "Facilitating Sustainable FDI in a WTO Investment Facilitation
Framework: Four Concrete Proposals", "Multinational Enterprises and the
Global Investment Regime: Toward Balancing Rights and Responsibilities”, "An
Inventory of Concrete Measures to Facilitate the Flow of Sustainable FDI:
What? Why? How?", are available at https://ssrn.com/author=2461782 .

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.