Dear AIB COMMUNITY, we would like to inform you today about our project "Global Leadership Mindset Development Program".

With the Global Leadership Mindset Development Program, your IB/ IM students and/or Executives have the opportunity to obtain an overview of their abilities from a number of 85 global competencies, including relevant soft and intercultural skills. You can immediately use the opportunity of our free competence test and learning journey. We will start two times in a year. Each university needs to provide an own certificate for their participants such as IB students/ Executives/ ALUMNI.

The University profits on the one hand, possibly to adapt their curriculum, access to new prestigious other worldwide Universities.
Your advantages as a University are at a glance:
> Increased global visibility of your university > Portfolio expansion with online customized learning journeys and with assessments of the participants´ learning behavior
> Expansion of your international research projects, expansion of your research network with other partner schools

For more information, please contact us at
Joerg.hruby@gmindset.com

Www.gmindset.com/participants

--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android Mobiltelefon mit GMX Mail gesendet. ____