Dear colleague,

On behalf of the AIB-Canada, I would like to bring to your attention the revised call for papers for the 2021 annual conference to be hosted by the Ivey Business School on Saturday, December 4 (see attached document).

All details about the conference are provided also on the AIB website as well as on our AIB-Canada website:

https://canada.aib.world/events/call-for-papers-2021-aib-canada-chapter-annual-meeting/

THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS NOW NOVEMBER 7th.

We hope to see you at Ivey in December. Meanwhile, if you have questions about the conference, do not hesitate to contact the organizing committee at [log in to unmask].

Cheers,

Anthony Goerzen, PhD

D.R. Sobey Professor of International Business

Chair, Academy of International Business—Canada https://aib.msu.edu

Vice President, International Forum on Sustainable Value Chains http://www.susvc.org

Smith School of Business https://smith.queensu.ca

Queen’s University https://www.queensu.ca/