Dear colleagues,

Please see attached the *Post-Conference Briefing* for our *2021 "Out of
(and Into) Africa" Conference held on October 25-26, 2021*, hosted online
(through zoom) at Morgan State University. I have also attached the *Full
Program* implemented at the Conference.

In short, the conference turned out to be an outstanding success! And it
was a success in multiple ways - number of attendees, number and
geographical variety of scholars and presenters, insightful scholarship
and presentations, control and fluency of sessions, spirited discussions
and opportunities for networking. The conference team is elated with the
results, and very appreciative of all our colleagues (many of whom were
reached through the AIB listserv) who wish to build upon this early success
of the *Biennial *"Out of (and Into) Africa" conference series. Soon
enough, we'll be looking forward to the 2023 edition!

The 2021 Conference Proceedings should be available within another week,
and conference highlights video within another two weeks, at the conference
website: morgan.edu/sbm/africaconference.

Given the overwhelming interest in this biennial conference series, we have
started building a sustained *platform* for Africa-focused international
business research and related data sharing at the Morgan website - a
dynamic repository, of sorts, is the objective. Interested IB scholars in
Africa-focused research (and/or this developing platform in particular),
especially - though not exclusively - those based in Africa and in HBCUs,
are invited and encouraged to email [log in to unmask] We would very
much like to see this platform develop into a sustained and enriched online
node for connecting such scholars and scholarship.

Best regards and have a wonderful day!

--

*Dr. Omar J. Khan, Conference Chair*

Professor of Marketing and International Business

Fulbright Scholar (2018-19)

Graves School of Business and Management
Morgan State University
*Ph: 443-885-3641*

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.