Dear Colleagues,

I'd like to share this opportunity with you for recent dissertations. The
Industry Studies Association is inviting nominations from dissertation
advisors or committee members for its annual Dissertation Award:
https://www.industrystudies.org/dissertation-award

Eligibility: To be eligible for the competition candidates must have
completed a doctoral dissertation in economics, management, engineering,
political science, sociology, or in a related or interdisciplinary field
between September 1, 2020, and August 31, 2021. Candidates must have
successfully defended their dissertations and received the final approval
and all required sign-offs on their dissertation document by the August 31,
2021 date.

With my very best and thank you for sending in nominations,

Mike
--
Dr. Mike Teodorescu
Assistant Professor of Information Systems

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.