Dear AIB members,

We would like to invite you to join us for our Panel on "Sustainable Internationalization of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises – Leveraging the Developmental Impact" at the 7th World Investment Forum: October 20, 18:00-19:30 (CET, GMT+2) : https://worldinvestmentforum.unctad.org/session/sustainable-internationalization-of-smes-copy/

Moderator: Ms. Ulrike Mayrhofer, Professor of International Business, IAE Nice, Université Côte d’Azur, France

Speakers:

The panel is organized in partnership with European International Business Academy (EIBA) and Academy of International Business (AIB).

Best regards,
Noémie Dominguez and Ulrike Mayrhofer