Dear AIB Colleagues,

Our Enterprise Risk Management Research Group in the University of Sao Paulo (Brazil) is organizing a Conference on Risk Management subjects to be held online on December 6, 2021.

The conference is free of charge and Manuscripts are accepted in English, Spanish or Portuguese by November 14th through the link: https://www.erm.fea.usp.br/congresso

Considering the connection among International Business, Strategy, and Risks, we would be delighted to have presentations from our Latin American and Caribbean colleagues. Also feel free to spread the word!

The submission system is in Portuguese only, we apologize this inconvenience, but we will manage to have sessions in the three accepted languages as convenient for authors.

Manuscripts on the following topics are encouraged:

Should you have further questions, please contact us at: [log in to unmask]

Best Regards,

Jefferson Bution

Researcher with the Enterprise Risk Management Research Group in The University of Sao Paulo