Dear Colleagues,

Do you teach International Business and need real life examples to use in your courses? If yes, please check out the following social media pages. I share 2-3 articles related to International Business, which can be used for in-class discussions as well as complement your course materials. I also share interesting videos, facts, etc. that can be used in IB courses.

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Int.Bus.News/

Twitter:  https://twitter.com/IBNews6

Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/international_business_news/

Best,

Omer

Omer F. Genc, PhD

Assistant Professor of International Business

Department of Marketing

Williamson College of Business Administration

Youngstown State University

330-941-3271