Dear Colleagues,

Yair Aharoni was one of the founding fathers of IB and an AIB Fellow, and we would like to honor him by inviting papers that reflect on the impact and conceptual significance of his 1966 publication "The Foreign Investment Decision Process" and his contribution to knowledge analyzing the globalization of the service industry. We welcome a wide range of submissions that examine Yair Aharoni's work in the context of the current digital transformation and the fourth industrial revolution (Industry 4.0). The Special Issue will be published by the European Journal of International Management and papers should be submitted before February 1 ,2022. For more information, please visit https://www.inderscience.com/info/ingeneral/cfp.php?id=5317

With kind regards,
Tamar

Full Prof. Tamar ALMOR, Dean
The Faculty of Business
The College of Management, Academic Studies
Rishon LeZion, Israel
Mail [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> Phone +972 522592129 Web www.colman.ac.il<http://www.colman.ac.il/>

Fellow and board member of the European International Business Academy (EIBA)

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.